Crazy

Do they need me
or am i crazy
can I go my way
can I go with you?
 

Can I be crazy
or do they need me
can I go crazy
in the place I go?

Will you say I’m crazy
will you say I’m freakin’
will you say I’m hopeless
if I go with me?

Hours and hours sittin’ by the phone
time is tight and you left your dream alone
there ain’t no button to control the hands of fate
there ain’t no button to control the hands of…


Can you be crazy
if I take you dancin’
can I be crazy
can I be with you?

Are you gonna need me
if I turn the page now
are you goin’ crazy
if I go like me?

Are you gonna be lonesome
by the ocean moving
are you gonna be screamin’
or are you gonna be cool?

Are you gonna be wonderin’
if I take you travelin’
will you be some other
will you be like me?

Hours and hours sittin’ by the phone
in the evening a number is alone
there ain’t no button to control the hands of fate
there ain’t no button to control the hands of…



(P) (C) 2008 Davide Ravera